Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Favorite Music


I was able to put some favorite music of mine on the internet for free. I put one hundred songs from a wide variety of artists on the web at: www.playlist.com/jaifamusic I recommend it for anyone. Music is a good way to communicate, and by posting your own playlist on your blog, friends can instantly get in touch with what you are currently listening to. My brother Will should do that on his blog. How about you Bill Cooney? This is a challenge for everyone to put their favorite tunes on the web.

Other notes: My sister in law Iris likes a group called Code Pink. They are certainly interesting----and that is putting it mildly. Here is their address:

http://www.codepink4peace.org/


Today while making calls for the Democratic Party I talked with some very interesting people. Some McCain fans were not too happy I was calling. I also got a call from Linda from http://www.moveon.org/ wanting me to pound the pavement for Barack. I said I was already making calls.

No comments: