Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't Mess with the Chris's


Is it just me or does it seem like Chris Matthews of MSNBC is a little angry lately. He seem a little mean spirited wanting to draw the McCain female spokesperson out on what she knows about the role of the vice-president and trying to embarrass her. And the incident with the Minnesota congresswoman on anti-American views, that was more legit, but still could been a little more friendly too her. What's wrong Chris, a bad hair week---must be. Your show is still great and I love your books.


To my friend Tim. I sent a humorous video to you this week. Please do not take it personally. It is a fictional news story of how you ruined the 2008 election. It's all in fun :)


Did you guys see Christopher Hitchens talking to Sean Hannity about the death of Jerry Falwell. He is in attack mode, but 99-percent right on his points. I feel a little uncomfortable when he compares a far right spokesman to Jack Abrahmhoff. That's a little childish and dirty Chris. But, on the whole, Hitchens is far more lucid and intelligent and any other guest. Sometimes it seems he is in a William F. Buckley world of his own. I've included this great segment on my "Favorite Internet Sites."
Have a great weekend and keep reading Hitchens, Dawkins, Harris and Dennett whenever you can! Skip the Frances Collins please.


No comments: