Saturday, August 30, 2008

Obama Rocks Convention




Seeing Barack's message of unity at the Democratic National Convention in Denver was a powerful call to the American people to believe again---to believe that we can be the best country the world has ever known. He is encouraging us to have faith in ourselves and our fellow citizens. Even though there are significant risks to his security, I believe a Barack Obama presidency has gains that clearly outweigh the risks. Barack is one of the best public speakers I have ever seen and it is imperative that enough Americans see this humble man for who he is, a bright shining light of hope.

Here is Barack's big speech in its entirety. I hope you enjoy it.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/content/acceptancespeechnd?source=feature_nom


I wonder what McCain will throw at him next. This should be an interesting few months ahead. Every soundbite makes a bigger difference from now on.

1 comment:

Ashutosh Sundaram said...

Hello Carl,

I am sorry about the delay in responding to you. I really like your blogs. What I really liked is the pursuit of finding out how faith affects everyone's life around us.

Keep blogging and I am sure that you will have a lot of people who would appreciate this.

Cheers,
Ashutosh

PS. You are on my fav blog list already... :)