Thursday, December 25, 2008

Simply Fantastic


Check out http://www.livedaily.com/ Hit the LIVE SESSION icon on top and away you go :) The first three artists I sampled were simply fantastic. 3 out of 3, not bad. A lot of good young talent :) Ingrid Michaelson, Matt Costa and Gabe Dixon.....what can I say? Simply fantastic.






Then we find groups like Apollo Sunshine and Calexico(Joey Burns performs a live session). For more developed tastes, it's Tally Hall or Rademacher.






The acoustic mastery of Imaad Wasif and the brilliance of The 88.






There are soft and smooth sounds of Judith Owens and Rachael Yamagata. I have definitely hit the jackpot with this website.






BTW....I played Away in a Manger at Immanuel Trinity last night at the midnight service and it was received very well. Live performances bring out the best in me sometimes. Thinking about playing today at my folks Christmas, will bring the guitar to see what happens. Happy Holidays everyone!






Till next time.....



No comments: